Cover artist, illustrator, editing & webmaster
Born in Tel Aviv, she was raised in various European countries where she studied fine arts, screenwriting and directing, and Japanese culture and language, all with a side of psychology.
Visual arts have always been a major part of her life, and she has experience in all its conceivable forms.
Not finding much joy in the somewhat subdued Europe, she eventually returned to Israel as a loud and proud Zionist. The latter didn't last.
- Anna has four cats and four dogs one of whom has 36 allergies whereas the other lacks a cerebellum
- Speaks six languages
- Was a gang leader and a sex worker
- Is a certified beer drafter
- Her grandfather was the infamous anti-Zionist activist Naeim Giladi
- Smuggled two kittens and 270 axolotl eggs on intercontinental flights to save them
- Got lost in a mine field and picked her own way back, and enjoyed photographing Israeli/Palestinian riots
- Used to be an animal rights activist and vegan, but missed cheese too much
- Still cries when Mufasa dies
- Will be breeding Akita Inus in the near future